Thursday, May 16, 2013

Meet Katelin Fitzgerald


Katelin Fitzgerald, Corporate Sales Trainer



Name: Katelin Fitzgerald

School: LaSalle University

Major: Public Relations and Communication Management Minors:  Psychology and Journalism

**What you may not know about Katelin**

 This lady has been working her tail off! Since joining our team, Katelin has consistently been one our Top Performers and is setting quite the example for others to follow…
keep your eyes out for this one!

1. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
“The most influential person in my life has definitely been my mom. She is the strongest person that I know; she has led our family through everything and takes very good care of all of us.”

2. What were you most excited about with joining our Boston office? 
“I was just really excited in general to join the BBS team! I was excited for the opportunity to see and experience everything from the ground up and to explore the city!”

3. What was your previous work experience before BBS?
“I had three jobs prior to working here! I was a nanny, a Customer Service Manager and interned at the Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians, a non-profit that helped legal immigrants find jobs in their field.” 

4. What do you like to do in your free time?
“I really love to do volunteer work. Now that I am here in Boston I really want to find a local soup kitchen that I can volunteer at a few days a week! Generally speaking, I really love to cook- but combining that with my passion for helping those that are less fortunate is what I really love. I also really enjoy shopping!”

5. What is the best advice you have received from someone since working in this business? 
“The most helpful advice that I have received is to really listen and care about people and what they have to say. I feel that genuinely caring about other people and showing that I really do care helps others realize that I am trustworthy and this is something that pertains to both the business and life in general.” 

6. What are some of your goals for 2013? 
“My goal for this year is to be promoted by the end of the summer and to help guide other motivated individuals like myself. I definitely enjoy helping other people and being able to teach them at the same time.”