Making your Motives Count!
Always Keeping an Eye on your Prize!
Smile, Eye Contact, and Enthusiasm!
• At the beginning of summer, make literature for people to take home something to contact you. Helps if they finalize there decision post objection.
- Going into your leads, with a smile on your face and open minded to challenges within the field
out all the little details that can benefit local residents and compile them
into a nice flyer.
- List of 10 awesome things they probably don’t know about their
community. Discounts the local utilities companies offer. This can help finalize a sale based off pure preparation
We want to leave
you with these final points, tens of thousands of people in your town could be
alone. Imagine if you could turn all those people into raving fans?ü
So start thinking
about how you can engage this edge to your marketing strategies.
Leaders in Sales, and Role Models in their Teams
- · Coming in, with an ambitious attitude
- · Eager to tackle for new challenges
- · Being spontaneous
- · GOAL orientated