Monday, December 8, 2014

November, 24 Leader of the Week Ruben Rosario!!



A belated congratulations to Ruben Rosario for being leader of the week during Thanksgiving week! Voted by his peers as office Leader of The Week, Ruben truly embodies the aphorism time is money, money is time.  Consistently a production leader, Reuben has a clearly defined professional trajectory.  If you are looking for concise business advice, a firm handshake and half-masked sardonic wit, Ruben Rosario is your man!


Name: Ruben Rosario
Hometown:  Lawrence, MA
College: Plymouth State
Favorite thing about BBS: I love BBS’s work hard, play hard philosophy. We all have a great time playing games, and doing activities, but we always make sure the job is accomplished.
Long term Goal:  Management by May of 2015, first outside deal by 2016
Ideal Business location: New England
What Motivates Me…Is my daughter, Autumn Rain. I want to accomplish my goals so that I can provide her with the best life possible. She is the most important thing in my life.