Friday, July 5, 2013

Meet Lauren Beliveau

Lauren Beliveau, Account Manager


*Lauren was just promoted this week!!!*

Name: Lauren Beliveau
School: Southern New Hampshire University
Major: Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing
Activities: Tennis, Soccer, Cross Country Skiing

1. Who has been the most influential person in your life? 

“I would say that my Dad is probably the most influential person in my life because he is always so busy but always finds time to spend with our family. He has figured out how to balance everything in his life and that has definitely helped me to figure out mine.”

2. What is your favorite aspect of the Management Training Program?

“What I love about this program is that it's all based on your hard work. The environment here is very team oriented so everyone is very helpful with helping their peers work on things that need improvement.”

3. What was your previous work experience before joining BBS?

“I used to work at a DSW shoe store and at a water park at the Customer Service Center.”

4. What do you like to do during your free time? 

“I absolutely love going to the beach, shopping and spending as much time as possible with my friends.”

5. What is the best advice you have received from someone here? 

“I think the best advice that I have received from someone here is to stay positive. I love this advice because it not only fits for what I do here but it is also great advice in general. Anyone can have a bad day so you have to do your best to maintain a positive attitude.”

6. What are some of your goals for 2013?

“I have a few goals for this year. The first thing is to gain confidence in myself when talking to new people; in this business you meet a lot of people and I want to be super confident when doing so. Outside of work I really wish to expand my horizons by traveling outside of the East coast!”

7. What are some of the obstacles that you have been faced with in the company? How did you overcome those obstacles? 



“As I previously mentioned, I have been faced with stepping outside of my comfort zone when meeting new people because I am typically pretty shy. I have found that the best way to get over this is by talking to a lot of people; the more I do it the easier it becomes.”