Thursday, June 20, 2013

Meet Alex Rae

Alex Rae, Account Manager


Name: Alex Rae
School: Umass Amherst
Major: Finance and Education
Sports: Golf and Lacrosse

**Alex was recently chosen by Management to attend a national networking conference in Pittsburg, PA.**

1. Who has been the most influential person in your life? 

“My Dad has been the most influential person in my life. I admire his hard work and how well he has done for himself and our family. I also respect and admire where his hard work has lead him.”

2. What is your favorite aspect of the management training program?

“What I love about this program is that I can control my future; the harder that I work the further I will go. There aren’t many companies that embody that same idea so that’s one of the things that I enjoy about BBS.”

3. What was your previous work experience before joining BBS? 

“I used to work for Securitas as a Security Officer. I also worked for the City of Woburn for the Parks Department.”

4. What do you like to do during your free time? 

“I really enjoy doing pretty much anything outdoors; camping, fishing, going to the beach, golfing.”

5. What is the best advice you have received from someone here? 

“I would say that the best advice that I have received is to set weekly goals for myself. When I have something to strive for it gives me the motivation to perform well.”

6. What are some of your goals for 2013?

“One of my goals for this year is to gain experience in the training and development of others. My overall goal is to steadily advance my way toward the hiring and operational side of management.”