Thursday, June 20, 2013

Meet Michelle Willemin

Michelle Willemin, Account Manager



Name: Michelle Willemin
School: Penn State University ‘12
Major: History

**Michelle has been voted by her peers for the coveted Leader of the Week title for June 17th-June 21st**

1. Who has been the most influential person in your life?

“My Grandfather because he has been very happy and successful in all of his business ventures and has always lived life to fullest, which I aspire to do as well.”
   
2. What is your favorite aspect of the management training program?

“My favorite aspect of the management training program is that it is entirely up to you to grow and succeed.”

3. What was your previous work experience before BBS?

“My previous work experience includes being a nanny, working at the arcade Grand Slam and in retail.  before working here I was mostly interested in jobs that allowed me to work with kids.”

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

“In my free time I read a lot of books that fall into a wide variety of genres,  my favorite book is The Great Gatsby.”

5. What is the best advice you have received from someone here?

“The best advice that I have received is to possess a balance of being patient while also being a "go-getter" in my business ventures. It seems like a bit of a contradiction but to me there is importance in knowing when to go for things and when to sit back.”

6. What are some of your goals for 2013?

“My goals include being promoted to Assistant Manager  and then to reach management status by December 25, 2013.”


7. What are some of the obstacles that you have been faced with in the Company? How did you overcome those obstacles?

“I had an issue of getting ahead of myself too early on, but I overcame it by setting specific goals for myself each week and doing by best to obtain them. Setting goals is a great means of motivation and accountability for your self.”