Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Meet Marina Napoletano

Marina Napoletano, Intern/Account Manager


Name: Marina Napoletano
School: University of Massachusetts Amherst
Major: Anthropology

1. Who has been the most influential person in your life? 

“My mom has inspired me so much. She is the foremost female in my life, and has taught me how to be independent.”

2.     What is your favorite aspect of the management training program?

“The management training program is a great opportunity to meet people who have the same work ethic as I do. It really pushes me to want to be better.”  

3. What was your previous work experience before joining BBS? 

“Before I began working with BBS, I worked as a tutor for University at Massachusetts Amherst. I also worked part time at UpperCrust Pizza.”

4. What do you like to do during your free time?

“In my free time I really enjoy singing. It is something that I have done my entire life.”

5. What is the best advice you have received from someone here?

“The best advice that I've received was to take every opportunity possible. There are so many resources that can be utilized and use to your advantage, and I plan to use every one of them.”

6. What are some of your goals for 2013?

“For this year I’m going to focus on working hard and saving up money so I can go back to Italy.”

7. What are some of the obstacles that you have been faced with in the company? How did you overcome those obstacles? 

“I think the biggest obstacle that I have faced throughout my time here has been maintaining confidence when talking to others and meeting new people. It’s something that I find myself constantly working on, and I feel like my confidence is going to grow over time.”