Monday, April 1, 2013

Meet AJ Berube


AJ Berube, Corporate Sales Trainer 
 
 

School:
Franklin Pierce University
Major:
Mass Communications

Started with BBS in September 2012
          1. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
    "The most influential person in my life has been my mother. She always had high standards for me, which made me push myself to meet them. My mother is extremely hard working; I always worked hard to make her proud."

     2. What is your favorite aspect of the management training program?


    "My favorite part of the management training program is that it’s completely performance based. I enjoy putting in the effort to see the outcome in my success. The performance based structure helps me to keep a good determined attitude."
         3. What was your previous work experience before BBS?
     
    "Before BBS, I worked at Abercrombie and Fitch for four years. Throughout college I ran the Sports Media Department at Franklin Pierce, it was an awesome job to have while I was in college."


    4. What do you like to do in your free time?
    "In my free time I love to sleep, workout, and I’m a huge movie fan."
     
     
    5. What is the best advice you have received from someone here?
    "The best advice that I have received from someone here is to have a 'down for whatever' attitude."

     
    6. What are some of your goals for 2013?
    "Some of my goals for 2013 are to pay off all my credit card debt. At the end of the summer of 2013 I hope to be pushing for assistant management."
     
     
    7. What are some of the obstacles that you have been faced with in the company? How did you overcome those obstacles?

"One of the obstacles that I faced was my work ethic when I had first started. I was fresh out of college, trying to push myself out of the vacation stages. My work ethic now compared to when I first started is always giving 110% percent each day and staying focused. When I first started I struggled with how to be a trainer, and teaching others the skills to be successful. With the help from management, leaders meetings, and one on ones I was able to become a better trainer, currently I truly find it to be one of my favorite things to do here at BBS, Inc."