Monday, April 8, 2013

Motivation Monday 4.8.13


Welcome to Motivational Monday, I just decided to start this.

It's a perfect way to start your week off right and pave the way for the remainder of the week.

I was inspired by today's topic, positive attitude, by this Winston Churchill quote...


Too many people (myself included) usually dread Mondays. Reading this quote today made me ask myself, "does my negative attitude today really have an effect on my outlook for the rest of the week?" 

Regardless of your reasoning behind your not-so-positive mood, doesn't it make sense to start the week off the same way you want to finish it?

Think about this next time you are in a bad mood and emitting negative vibes to everyone around you- they are contagious by the way. 

You are in control of your own attitude which will set the tone for the rest of the week so let it be a good one people!

~Positive attitude --> Positive week~

HAPPY MONDAY!


****Be sure to check in every Monday from now for a little something motivational****